Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ready to go....again

The gear is ready to go again and tomorrow, April 22 I will finally get on the trail. I've packed and repacked and think I have things the way I want them now. Still probably be changing things as I go and discover what I'm needing more often. Greyhound never did find my other pack and are supposed to be sending a claim form to be filled out. Folks will be helping me out on that since I will be on the trail.

Thanks to Team Greene for getting me out on the trail, wouldn't have happened without all of you helping out.
The door into the new tent.

View of the tent from the back.

Me and the pack.

A side view of me and the pack with it fully loaded and ready to go. The pack is weighing in right about at 33lbs., with enough food for app. 7 days.


Not sure when I will get another chance to post, but I will when I can, so keep checking in to find out what's been happening and where I've been.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment